- I connect my Bose noise-canceling 700 headphones to my windows laptop(Acer spin 5) and My android phone(Samsung S9) simultaneously.
- I play music from Spotify from my Laptop
- when I go for my phone to type a message, the audio jitters
- The jitters go away after I stop using my phone
How do I fix this?
Hello Yashasvi Vangala,
Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Comunity Forums.
I am sorry that you are having these issues and would love to assist you. Can you please try the following to try and resolve this issue?
1. Go to http://btu.bose.com on a computer and update your headphones software.
2. Perform a product reset, to do this:
- Disconnect all cables from the headphones.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to a USB-A wall charger or computer that is powered on.
- Press and hold the Power/Bluetooth® button while connecting the small end of the USB cable into the USB-C port on the right earcup.
- Release the Power/Bluetooth button after 2 seconds.
3. Clear the Bluetooth device list on the headset by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button until you hear 'Device list cleared'.
4. Delete the headphones from the Bose Music app.
5. Reconnect the headphones to the Bose Music app.
I look forward to hearing how you get on.
Vicky W - Community Support
Hi Vicky W,
Thank you for replying back, I updated my bose headphones and it was already up-to-date.
I have followed all the steps successfully and reconnected my headphones to my phone and laptop but the jittering is still present.
can I replace my model?
Thank you for following up with us!
I'm sorry to hear that the troubleshooting has not resolved your issue.
At this point, I would recommend reaching out to your local Technical Support team for assistance. Click the LINK HERE, select your Country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'.
I'm sorry I could not assist further with your issue, however, one of our team will be more than happy to help you!
If there is anything else we can do for you, please reach out to us again!
Jul 4, 2019
I have a similar problem but playing music from my iPhone and conference calls on my PC. The mic audio jitters until I turn Bluetooth off on my phone. I’ve been through lots of diagnostics and seems like it’s going to take a software/firmware update to correct. good luck!