GLC222
Enthusiast
Registered since

Mar 9, 2020

Bose 700 UC headphones are advertised with Equalizer, what about us with the 700NC?

When the Bose 700NC was released nearly a year ago Bose indicated that a sound  equalizer was "coming soon". Many folks feel that the Bass is weak, and want to  be able to adjust the sound to their own tastes, and that certainly includes me. Despite many asking on this forum there has no official statement from Bose when or even if the promised equalizer will ever be delivered.

The link below clearly states that the Bose 700 UC due soon will launch with equalizer as an included feature:

"Enjoy a better listening experience with active equalization technology that provides rich, immersive audio"

Where does that leave those of us who  bought 700 NC expecting this equalizer feature to be added? Maybe we are out of luck? One would think that if Bose was going to include the equalizer for the 700NC as an update as promised they would have said so by now.

https://mspoweruser.com/teams-bose-noise-cancelling-headphones-700/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Bose 700 UC headphones are advertised with Equalizer, what about us with the 700NC?

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hello Community. 

The Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 now have an EQ feature in the Bose Music app. The EQ is available in firmware version 1.4.12 and later.

For information on how to alter this, follow this link

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Bassid
Participant
Registered since

Apr 16, 2020

Re: Bose 700 UC headphones are advertised with Equalizer, what about us with the 700NC?

If you open the product on the website, it says that you can adjust the sound in the app in a EQ but I can’t find it as well!

Tegan_M

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hello Community. 

The Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 now have an EQ feature in the Bose Music app. The EQ is available in firmware version 1.4.12 and later.

For information on how to alter this, follow this link

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post