Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solomon32
Participant
Registered since

Mar 23, 2021

Bose 700 USB Link Module drops connection to iPhone after Teams call

Hi all,

I have purchased the Bose 700 with the USB Link module to use them with my office notebook for Teams calls and listening to music during working hours. So in general I connect the 700 with the USB Link and also connect them to my iPhone X. All in all works very fine and smoothly... until a Teams call appear 🙂 During the call everything works fine no problems at all but after the call is over somehow the 700 loose the connection to the iPhone and I have to reconnect them manually. This is not a workaround for me especially not satisfiying since the Bose 700 are really strong in having smooth switch between the audio sources. Probably someone of you guys can help me with this issue and probably there is a setting which I dont know and have to setup to fix that.  Otherwise I already updated my 700 to the latest version: 1.8.2-11524.  Either my iPhone X is also on the latest iOS version 14.4.1. The issue is also every time reproduceable so its annoying to always reconnect to the iPhone manually... I hope some of you guys knows a fix for that.

Thanks in advance.