Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 24, 2019

Bose 700 Warranty Replacement Question

Hi all,

I recently opened a replacement/return request for my pair of Bose 700 ANC Headphones because I had an unfixable issue with them and needed a replacement.

Bose has said they will be mailing a replacement, but are they brand new since I had a warranty? They asked me to keep the accessories which lead me to believe it's a refurbished replacement. I hope not, but I would like to know for sure if anyone has any idea.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 24, 2019

Re: Bose 700 Warranty Replacement Question

Not trying to bump this thread quickly but if someone who knows, please let me know! 

Highlighted

Re: Bose 700 Warranty Replacement Question

Hi Sativa, 

Thanks for your question. 

The community is a place of troubleshooting and we do not have information regarding each regions service options. 

I can enlighten you about the process in the USA, but please note this information may differ depending on your region.

When an exchange is processed you will receive a new product and not a refurbished item, this goes for both in warranty and out of warranty exchanges. You will also receive a new warranty alongside with this replacement product. However if you want the most accurate information, please reach back out to your local support where an agent can inform you correctly. 

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.