Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 2, 2020

Re: Bose 700. Worst product ever.

Did yours ever work properly?

Or did the problems start after a bit of use or an update?

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Feb 24, 2020

When I bought them on Dec 2019 it was working OK. No issues. After I saw that there are 1-2 version updates, I did those and then the mess started. 

I got it replaced and still - same issues. I placed them again - they did a version update and a reset - same issues. I'm now battling for a refund. 

On the good side, Sony just came out with the XM4 so I know what I'm replacing by 700 with. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Feb 24, 2020

The company called... they want the headset for the 3rd time for most "testing" and perhaps a refund. Thank god.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Feb 24, 2020

Good news. 

After placing the headset 3 times for warranty... I GOT A REFUND.

THANKS GOD. GOODBYE BOSE.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 2, 2020

I was so excited when I got this update notice! Maybe there was a solution that would salvage these crazy expensive paperweights!! 

No.

The solution is to get your money back.

I can't, many others like me can't. They are #¤&¤&¤#!! wireless noise cancelling headphones! We buy them at strange airports on long flight connections! Bose has made it clear they don't know how to fix this mess and don't actually care. 

Well, my solution is to buy a pair of Sony wh-1000xm4's and sell these on to someone else at a heavily discounted price. Maybe the next owner can use them as a fashion accessory rather than an actual set of headphones.