nhatthanh310895
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 4, 2019

Re: Bose 700, annoying white noise

I have the same issue with Bose 700. This is the 2nd one I got after returning the 1st one back to Best Buy. This is bad. 😞 

Hello nhatthanh310895,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm truly sorry to hear that you are experiencing further issues with your Noise Cancelling Headphones 700.

Could you please confirm that you have completed the suggested troubleshooting steps within this thread?

Warm regards,

Charlotte G 

nhatthanh310895
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 4, 2019

yes, I can confirm that I did all the steps above. It does not help at all. I am in Kalamazoo where there is no way local Bose Store near by. 

Hello nhatthanh310895, 

Thanks for getting back to us so quickly. 

I am sorry to hear that the steps in this thread have not helped you to resolve your issue. 

Can I please confirm a few things with you:

• Does this happen all the time or on different occasions? 
  • Does this happen with any particular audio source or is it across them all? 
  • What are you doing and what environment are you in when this happens? 
  • What device are you connecting the headphones to? 

I look forward to your reply and working with you to find a resolution. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W

mcindc
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 6, 2019

Hello i'm also experiencing loud white noise during phone calls. It the white noise gets very loud during conference calls when the line is quiet or when the call is put on hold. Turning off NC helps, but the white noise is still there.

• Does this happen all the time or on different occasions? All the time during calls
  • Does this happen with any particular audio source or is it across them all? Across all
  • What are you doing and what environment are you in when this happens? On a call in a quiet home office
  • What device are you connecting the headphones to? Occurs on iPhone and Android phones and calls on the computer
KTk
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 11, 2019

Having the same problem. Got this headphone just last week.

I am hearing short cracking noise when changing between songs. Sometimes the cracking sounds will randomly happened in the middle of the song multiple times. This happened to Amazon Music and Google Play music app.

I am using Pixel 3a with Android 10. I have other headphones which works perfectly fine 

FIRMWARE VERSION
1211189455 bc538

ORIGINAL NAME
Bose NC 700 Headphones

DATE OF MANUFACTURE
July 13, 2019

• Does this happen all the time or on different occasions? Happen when listening to music especially when switching between songs
  • Does this happen with any particular audio source or is it across them all? Across all apps.
  • What are you doing and what environment are you in when this happens? On a noisy train commute.
  • What device are you connecting the headphones to? Android phone. 

Hi KTk and mcindc, 

Thank you both for posting and updating us on this. I appreciate you both sharing this feedback with us and would love to forward this to the development team for further investigation. 

Can you both please confirm that you have attempted all steps that were recently mentioned in this thread by Vicky_W? If so and the issue still persists, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

As soon as we hear more information on this issue we will update the community on this. If any other users are also having this issue please answer the questions above and attempt the steps that are listed in this thread. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

asatya666
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2019

Hi,

With in 3 days i encountered the same issue with my headphones, while on going call its making too loud buzz sounds.

it's too bad to Bose.

KTk
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 11, 2019

Tried the procedures suggested. The problem is still there. Also tried raising the support case. Only getting an acknowledgement about the case created so far.