Highlighted
Boelos01
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 8, 2019

Bose 700 charging indicator

Hi,

I just bought the bose 700 and I was wondering if the function correctly while charging. I read the manuals and know the meaning of the different charge indicator light (solid, blinking, ...).

I charge my bose with a 5V - 1A charger but when I plug it in, the charge light directly goes to white solid without blinking (they are not fully charged when I plug them in and they have the latest updates). After like 30 seconds of solid light some irregular white blinking start for another 10 more seconds and after that a normal blinking regular white charging light appears and it turn solid when the headphones are fully charged. This all happend from the beginning when they just came out of the box.

Can you please tell me if this is normal during the charging process or is this a malfunction?

Greetings

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bose 700 charging indicator

Hello Boelos01,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'd be happy to clarify the LED behaviors for charging the NC Headphones 700. 

Generally, blinking white means that they are charging but this will turn to solid white once the headphones are medium to fully charged. The fast flashing white LED will indicate that the headphones are updating. 

I'd recommend that you monitor the next LED pattern when charging your headphones and report back if there are any anomalies.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach back to me.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support