Highlighted
Samlove123
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 1, 2019

Bose 700 headphone Bluetooth stuck off

My headphones were working great until all of a sudden they said Bluetooth off. Now Everytime I turn them on they play the music tell me the battery life then say Bluetooth off. I am unable to use any controls and am unable to restart them. I have visited the issue page and tried all the methods but none have worked
4 REPLIES 4
Samlove123
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 1, 2019

Bose 700 Headphones Turn Bluetooth off?

My headphones were working great until all of a sudden they said Bluetooth off. Now Everytime I turn them on they play the music tell me the battery life then say Bluetooth off. I am unable to use any controls and am unable to restart them. I have visited the issue page and tried all the methods but none have worked

Re: Bose 700 headphone Bluetooth stuck off

Hi there @Samlove123 and welcome to the Bose Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've had with the prompt here and would be happy to help.

Firstly, thank you for visiting the troubleshooting page and attempting all of the steps on there already.

As you have already done this, my suggestion would be to get in touch with support directly.

To do so, please click HERE, select your country/region and navigate to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

Please follow up with them if you can, and get back to me with any updates/questions!

Liam W - Community Support

ClaudiaGiraldo
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 2, 2019

I am experiencing the same exact issue.  The headphones were working fine and all of a sudden they’re stuck on bluetooth off.  How do I turn on Bluetooth?

thx

Hello ClaudiaGiraldo, 

Thanks for reaching out and Welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

I am sorry that you have encountered some issues with the Bluetooth on your Noise Canceling headphones 700. There are some great steps we can try together to resolve this issue, they are:

1. Go to http://btu.bose.com on a computer and update your headphones software.

2. Perform a product reset, to do this:

- Disconnect all cables from the headphones.

- Connect one end of the USB cable to a USB-A wall charger or computer that is powered on.

- Press and hold the Power/Bluetooth® button while connecting the small end of the USB cable into the USB-C port on the right earcup.

- Release the Power/Bluetooth button after 2 seconds.

3. Clear the Bluetooth device list on the headset by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button until you hear 'Device list cleared'.

I look forward to hearing how you get on. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W