Hi there @Samlove123 and welcome to the Bose Community!
I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've had with the prompt here and would be happy to help.
Firstly, thank you for visiting the troubleshooting page and attempting all of the steps on there already.
As you have already done this, my suggestion would be to get in touch with support directly.
To do so, please click HERE, select your country/region and navigate to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.
Please follow up with them if you can, and get back to me with any updates/questions!
Liam W - Community Support
Nov 2, 2019
I am experiencing the same exact issue. The headphones were working fine and all of a sudden they’re stuck on bluetooth off. How do I turn on Bluetooth?
Thanks for reaching out and Welcome to the Bose Community Forums.
I am sorry that you have encountered some issues with the Bluetooth on your Noise Canceling headphones 700. There are some great steps we can try together to resolve this issue, they are:
1. Go to http://btu.bose.com on a computer and update your headphones software.
2. Perform a product reset, to do this:
- Disconnect all cables from the headphones.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to a USB-A wall charger or computer that is powered on.
- Press and hold the Power/Bluetooth® button while connecting the small end of the USB cable into the USB-C port on the right earcup.
- Release the Power/Bluetooth button after 2 seconds.
3. Clear the Bluetooth device list on the headset by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button until you hear 'Device list cleared'.
I look forward to hearing how you get on.