Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 22, 2020

Bose 700 headphones. Stutters while previewing YouTube videos and randomly during audio

i have had these bose 700 headphones for a couple days now. I have experienced:

•the touch controls not working at various stages.

•The battery life go from 15 hours left to 13 hours left from turning them on and off. They lost 20% battery in under 20seconds.

•the audio stutters everytime a YouTube video preview plays.

•audio stutters while listening to music or watching videos. My phone is beside me so I don't think it is connection issues. 

•these headphones also have a quoted life of 20 hours. But they only seem to charge up to 18 on my set.

If someone could help me with these issues that would be great. Or inform me if this set is faulty and I will replace them.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose 700 headphones. Stutters while previewing YouTube videos and randomly during audio

Hi Halfpricemonkey, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you seem to be experiencing with your NC700 headphones. I'll be more than happy to help! 

Have you tried a firmware update? You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE on a laptop or PC and following the on-screen instructions. 

Let me know how it goes!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.