Highlighted
LaZe
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 3, 2019

Bose 700 headphones computer paired and mic function problem!

I usually use the headphones for listening the music and playing games in laptop. After a week of using the headphones, I found that there are some major issues as following;

- The microphones cannot work together while paired with pc since they are set up for voice communication setting so that the user has to choose whether studio sound headphones or voice communication. If the voice communication is set as default, I can only hear the sound from the communication app like Discord while the background music played by browser is then silent. If I choose studio headphones the mic is not working so I need an additional mic. Is there anyway that I can use the studio headphones together with mic?

- I don't sure why when I paired the headphones with pc, the sound volume seems to drop down comparing with pairing with the IOS device. Is it related to the pairing system or firmware/driver of the headphones? Is there any plan for equalizer setting?

- I found the issue related to the noise cancellation. When I used the headphones need any device that generating sound like metronome, It seems that the noise cancelling function is trying to cope with that noise and itself instead generates the irritating sound.

I am happy with the comfortable of wearing headphones but is it possible to fix or solve the above mention problem. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Bose 700 headphones computer paired and mic function problem!

Hello LaZe,

Thank you for reaching out to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues using your Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 whilst paired to your computer. I would love to do what I can to look into this with you. 

So that I can provide you with the most accurate information, can you please inform us on the following. 

• What computer are you connecting your headphones to? What is its software version?
  • Does this occur with both a cabled and Bluetooth connection?
  • Does this occur across multiple devices?

Please let us know, we would love to get this resolved for you. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Popcorn01
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 30, 2019

Re: Bose 700 headphones computer paired and mic function problem!

Hey, I am facing the same issue with this headset,

I am using Windows 10 OS,

Only bluetooth,

Every PC I am trying on.