Dominion
Participant
Registered since

May 13, 2018

Re: Bose 700 headphones play music by themselves

I too am having autoplay issues. I spend a lot of time in Zoom meetings. At least 75% of the time when the meeting ends, automatically Apple Music begins to play. I have a Mac with Big Sur 11.4 and am also connected to my iPhone 12. Today, I was watching a video and paused it and minimized all related windows to be in a meeting. About 20 minutes into the meeting, I heard at the same time "call ended" and the video playing again. Once the meeting was over, Apple Music began to play again and my wife asked my I was calling her.

This is most distracting.

Note, my wife has the same headphones, though a few months older. She too had autoplay issues but they stopped on their own. 

larajade
Participant
Registered since

Jun 8, 2021

Hi, 
Just wondering if you found a solution to this issue. I am having a similar issue with itunes. 
Thank you 🙂 

ouing
Participant
Registered since

Apr 1, 2020

Same issue here but there is some sort of a solution, I think. I have a MacBook Air and an iPhone. This behavior occurs when Bose detects an active stream (active stream, translated from french "Flux actif". Not sure in English or your reader's language).

In the Bose Music app, go to "Source" (it's Source in French, maybe input or something else in your language!), the behavior occurs when the computer has an active "flow". In my case, that was IP phone. If I turn of the IP phone, then the "active flow" disappear in Bose Music app and behavior does not occur again. That might help for a permanent future solution to this problem!

Auriemma
Participant
Registered since

Jul 19, 2021

I have the same issue. 

Windows 10 Laptop and my iPhone 11pro.  Connected to both, headphones off my head, iPhone not in my hand, music app not on, and suddenly music us playing thru the headphones.

Expensive headphones like these should not be doing this.  Please fix it.