Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 16, 2020

Bose 700 headphones

My headphones have started to do the following since the last update. If I am watching Netflix the sound plays fine. If I pause the program and then resume watching the program I don’t get ant sound until I restart Netflix.

They do the same while playing music from my iPad. I have now disconnected the iPad from the device list leaving only my tv connection and it does the same thing any ideas please?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Bose 700 headphones

Hey Ian, thanks for your message.

Sorry to hear of the issues you're experiencing with lack of audio playback on your headset, but we'd be happy to help out out where we can.

Can you provide a little more information - you reference using the headset also with an iPad and a TV. Does the audio not play only when you're connected to multiple devices simultaneously? If so, the headset could be receiving an "audio" signal from one of the connected devices. In order to alternate between two actively connected devices, audio must first be paused on one device, and then initiated on the second. Some devices, such as computers, may have processes or applications running actively - even in the background. Does this issue still occur when the headphones are only actively connected via Bluetooth to one device?

Let's start off with some basic troubleshooting - clearing the Bluetooth pairing list of your headset, and pairing them back to your devices. Information on this can be found HERE.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 16, 2020

Re: Bose 700 headphones

Thanks for this I did remove all paired devices and put them back on and everything is fine