Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 1, 2020

Bose 700 headphones

Hi,

I bought the new Bose 700 around ear noise cancelling headphones and still have to use my old pair. Last generation. 

I cannot figure how these work. Nobody can hear me but for very low under water sound occasionally. Obviously something is not right. These are supposed to blow away the last version. I also have bose sport free buds and am looking forward to the 700 noise cancelling buds as well.  Obviously loyal customer.

- Post edited my a moderator

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose 700 headphones

Hello Michaelkleinmak, 

Thanks for being such a loyal Bose customer! I am glad to hear that you are excited for our new headphones to come out, I am too, they are going to be great!

I am so sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with your new NC 700's. This certainly does not seem normal. Whilst I am unable to call you, I am more than happy to complete troubleshooting via this platform, or if you would prefer to speak with an agent in real-time, we have an awesome support team available via the 'Contact us' button at the bottom of our website.  

Let's start by taking some more details to see if we can get this resolved. Just to confirm, are the headphones working correctly in terms of audio performance? If so, I would love to know: 

• What device are you connected to when trying to make a call? 
  • What environment are you in when this happens? 
  • Have you tried a secondary device at all? 
  • Have you connected the headphones to the Bose Music app or updated them manually since you have brought them? 
  • How are you connected to your calling device? 

Let's get this fixed together! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.