Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msmit
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 28, 2020

Bose 700 input jack

Hello, I was hoping to get a definitive answer without having to go to the Bose showroom and see for myself 🙂

Is the Bose 700 input jack (on the left earcup) of a size that is special to the 700, or does it have the same format input as, say, the QC35? The plug looks very small to me, thinner than a conventional mini TSSR plug. Just wondering if I need a dedicated audio cable for the 700, which would be a pity.

Cheers all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeff_G

Re: Bose 700 input jack

Author Accepted Answer selected by msmit

Hello msmit, 

Thanks for reaching out, 

The QC35 and the NC700 both use a 2.5mm connection on the headphone end and a 3.5mm connection on the device-end. 

I hope this helps! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jeff_G

Re: Bose 700 input jack

Author Accepted Answer selected by msmit

Hello msmit, 

Thanks for reaching out, 

The QC35 and the NC700 both use a 2.5mm connection on the headphone end and a 3.5mm connection on the device-end. 

I hope this helps! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post