Mr_Mac
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 25, 2019

Bose 700 pause and play issues

I got this head phones month ago, i figured out every thing and having fun with, but the issue is double tap to play and pause on Right cup is working for me as expected, its pausing fine but when i try to play again by doing the same its not working for me.
is any one on comunnity facing the same issue, if not can any of the people from BOSE help me with it.

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
Methos777
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 23, 2019

Re: Bose 700 pause and play issues

Yes I am having that same problem as well sometimes. I thought it was just something I was doing wrong but now I see it might be something different. It's not something that happens a lot though. Let me ask you this...do you have multiple devices connected to it? 

Mr_Mac
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 25, 2019

yeah i have 3 dives pared to it, but i only connect one device while using

boseuser52450
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 4, 2019

I purchased the headphones today and am having the exact same issue. I can pause just fine - just can't play again without pulling out my phone.

Hello All, 

Thank you for messaging the community. I am so sorry to hear that you are all experiencing similar issues of the Play and Pause touch pad not providing the results we would hope!

We would love to look into this with you all. 

Has any troubleshooting been performed to help resolve this issue?

If not, I would recommend in resetting your headphones. Instruction on how to do this can be found below;

• Disconnect all cables from the headphones
  • Connect one end of the USB cable to a USB-A wall charger or computer that is powered on
  • Press and hold the Power/Bluetooth® button while connecting the small end of the USB cable into the USB-C port on the right earcup
  • Release the Power/Bluetooth button after 2 seconds

Following this, check for any available firmware updates for your headphones. This can be done via a computer using a USB and visiting our firmware update website btu.bose.com

Please let us know if these steps providing any improvements, we would love to get this resolved for you all. 

Tegan M - Community Support 

jwenz723
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 12, 2019

I've noticed that sometimes when I double tap my music doesn't play/pause due to the fact that my finger isn't accurately falling on the front area of the right cup (the touch area). It would be nice if the headphones made a beep or something when when the pause/play action is triggered so that you know that the double tap hit the right area. 

Hello @jwenz723

Thank you for messaging the community. I am very sorry to hear that you have had some troubles with the touch pad of your Noise Cancelling Headphones 700. 

We thoroughly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback, it shall be passed on. 

Many thanks,

Tegan M