Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PiotrJ.
Participant
Registered since

Aug 19, 2020

Bose 700 sound cutting out while outside

Hi, i have issue with second pair of Bose 700. While i am in city center music that i am playing is cutting out. When i am inside of the building everything is fine. Other situation, when i am mowing my lawn Bluetooth tends to cut of when i am 3 meters away from telephone. Any ideas what is going on? 

1 REPLY 1
Sam_F

Re: Bose 700 sound cutting out while outside

Hi there,

The Bose Noise Cancelling 700 headphones are perfect for audio streaming whilst out and about at home. I'm sorry to hear you've encountered an issue with audio cutting out whilst listening.

What device are you using with the headphones? Have you been sure to check all software on the device is up-to-date to ensure seamless Bluetooth audio streaming?

I'd recommend clearing the pairing history on both your headphones and all devices used to help re-establish connections and clear past memory that isn't needed. To go about this, follow the steps HERE. Also, be sure to try a reset on the product as shown HERE.

Let me know if either of those steps helps you out!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!