Contributor
Registered since

Apr 29, 2020

Bose 700nc new firmware update connect to iphones

With the latest firmware update, does the Bose 700nc still have connection issues to an iPhone?

After initial setup, my headphones will not connect to the Bose Connect app. I returned them because of this issue. If it's been fixed, I'd re-buy them especially with an equalizer added.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bose 700nc new firmware update connect to iphones

Hey @Icewoz,

I'm sorry to hear you encountered connection issues with your Noise Cancelling 700 Headphones. This shouldn't have happened and isn't normal behaviour - did you experience this problem when connecting to all types of devices or just iPhones?

The latest firmware release for the NC700 headphones (Version 1.4.12) includes the following:

• Adds EQ adjustments (bass, mid, treble) via the Bose Music app
  • General stability improvements, including improvements to multi-point use with computers, audio with VoIP services, battery status indication and volume level with wired connections

As you can see, the Equalizer feature has been brought the product, as well as stability improvements for connectivity. Please let me know if you have any further queries about the product I could help with!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!