Participant
Registered since

Jan 8, 2020

Bose App Issues with Customize Favorites

My Bose 700 Headphones are fantastic!  

The problem is the Customize Favorites section in the Bose App.  

I want Favorite 1 to be at a 0 noise cancelation so when I turn the headphones on there is no noise cancelation.  I then want Favorite 2 to be a 10 noise cancelation.  Last Favorite 3 to be at 0.  

The problem is, whenever you put a number greater than 0 in to Favorite 2 or 3 it automatically makes that Favorite 1.

Is it possible to have:

Favorite 1 -  0

Favorite 2 - 10

Favorite 3 - 0

Because right now it will not let that happen.

Thank you,

Brian

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Bose App Issues with Customize Favorites

Hey theguyfromyonkers, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. 

This isn't something that is currently possible as the headset will always push the highest noise-canceling level to Favorite 1 in this scenario. 

I would be more than happy to forward this on to our development team for you as a future feature request. 

If any other users would like to see this added please do let us know below! 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

Oct 16, 2020

I’m in a similar boat with my QC earbuds: I would like to be able to use the Bose Music app to reduce the number of saved Cusomized Favorites to 2, max and off for me.  Unfortunately I don’t see a way to drop below 3 Customized Favorites.  I just don’t want to have to cycle through 3 double taps.

Participant
Registered since

Nov 29, 2020

100% agree. Just bought these and it’d be nice to be able to disable one of the favorites. I feel like most people would only want two favorites. Noise cancelation on, or off. So the ability to disable the third favorite would be key. That way I don’t have to cycle through two favorites (tap my earbuds 4 times) just to get back to 100% noise canceling. In fact I’d argue this should be the default with maybe the option to enable a third favorite for those that want it. 

Participant
Registered since

Dec 3, 2020

Worst product to the date from Bose. However hardware seems to be fine, but very very bad software in all respect( connection loss all time, battery malfunctioned announcing wrong time left and ...). But for now this issue:

I cannot understand that Bose call this customizing noise cancelation, when you  just can add increasing customization (from 10 to 0). Haven't you ever thought in advance that any individual has specific needs? Does this really need to be made after evaluating how many users request this? Isn't it obvious for you and your developers? I need it start from 0 to 3 and to 10. 

I have used much time on it since I bought this overpriced product until I found out this is not possible. Bose pull yourself together. You just loose customers to your competitors.