Bose Connect APP for Mac Computers

Re: Bose Connect APP for Mac Computers

Hi MBThorup, 

Thanks for your interest. At the moment we have no update for this. However if this was to be implemented, we will update the communities with a sticky post.

Warm regards

Leon_C - Community Support

Audible Advocate

Yes me too.

Whilst using the Audi midi Bluetooth with drift correction with my pair is of S1’s works it is a little complex for most and the connect app is very much needed. Would simplify b/g music at gigs tremendously.

Please come on BOSE !

;-)

Quiet Contributor

I use my Bose Resolve+ with my MacBook Pro to project sounds in my PowerPoint

for Mac to audiences of 50 or less. It has worked great!  I will have  upcoming presentations where the audiences will be larger, (75-100 or so) and so I  have ordered a second Bose Resolve+ to us in Party mode and hopefully to have even more sound coverage for the audience. My question is...I have read the directions on how to set up party mode, but, does anyone know how long a “period of rest” can be maintained before the speakers are no longer connected to my PowerPoint on my MacBook Pro? Inotherwords, I have a certain time period in my one hour PowerPoint where the slides have no sounds, and then after several minutes I do have slide with sounds that are very important. I want the sounds to kick in properly after several minutes of silence. Also, I have read (a few) accounts of the Party Mode not working properly with pairs of Bose Soundlink+ speakers. Has this issue been resolved? I have never had a problem with using a single speaker, but need some confidence that party mode will work flawlessly. Thanks!

John

Community Manager

Hi John_Brewerton,

Thank you for your question! I'd be happy to help with this.

You can enable/disable the Auto on/off feature of the SoundLink Revolve, for more information on how to do this please visit our guide HERE.

Full Party and Stereo Mode functionalities can be found on our website HERE, as well as a video guide on how to successfully operate the functionality, which can be achieved by both using the Bose Connect app as well as the buttons physically located on the speaker.

Kindest,

Andy - Community Support

Quiet Contributor

This POST is OLD ... and BOSE continues to neglect to ANSWER the fundamental question. Is these a BOSE solution onr NOT?

Tell us one way or the other and we'll stop asking and/or expecting a solution.

Quiet Contributor

Why can I not get Bose Soundtouch App on my iMac?

Hi Ken,

Thank you for posting.

You should be able to download the SoundTouch app onto your iMac from this link. The SoundTouch app is for use with our SoundTouch Wi-Fi speakers, so if you are after the Bose Connect app for our Bluetooth devices, like others in this thread, then that app is currently unavailable on iMac. We will however update the community if this were to be implemented.

I hope this helps.

Keith - Community Support - 

Quiet Contributor

Thank you for your help with this matter

kind regards

Jean Bell

Silent Starter

Please make the connect app for bose on computer, not only for sharing but for connectionissues across the board. Q35s have a hard time staying connected to the mac. It shows my mac on my connect app on the phone, but still disconects. Sometimes I get perfect sound an other times no sound. I feel like the bose are relying on the connect app on the phone, but I dont need it connected to my phone all of the time. I would like to have the connect app on the mac to help control the bose from there a more direct path. Hope this makes sense.

Highlighted

Hi ClyaQM, 

Many thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Thank you for for suggestion, we do understand that the connection to Macs and PC can be very temperamental at times. If there is an update to place the Bose Connect app for Mac and PC, we will place it as a sticky post in the community forums.

Have a great day

Leon_C - Community Support