Participant
Registered since

Jul 4, 2020

Re: Bose Connect APP for Mac Computers

Awesome!  Having a social distant party today and didn't want to worry about staying within 30 feet of my speakers...Now I can just leave my mac and all is well.

Participant
Registered since

Dec 26, 2018

I have given up. I switched to Sennheiser yesterday. The customer support has been awful. The headphone quality and customer service have convinced me to switch. I wish you all the best in finding a replacement.  Good luck.

Participant
Registered since

Nov 26, 2020

I've been a longtime bose user. Though there are many others with great sound, I find that Bose is the most consistent and enjoyable to use. I especially like the method Bose uses for the earbuds. I love how the sound is projected into the ear without plugging the ear canal.

Like many other high-end products such as Audi, BMW Bose's focus on the main thing, good sound, is at the forefront of the product. Nevertheless, there are areas which I find Bose wanting. Specifically, a robust desktop app that integrates music sources with the excellence of the Bose music products in my home includes such items as an equalizer, pre-set sound for different genres, and zone control. 

I think Bose could leap ahead of other products would be for the system to utilize the inherent digital data a song carries and automatically adjust the equalizer settings based on genres.

Yes, I hope that Bose makes a desktop app available soon for both windows and mac.

God, Bless