Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 1, 2018

Re: Bose Connect APP for Mac Computers

I recently bought bose QC 35 II, I just love it's noise cancellation. 

I mostly use it with my MacBook, currectly I've to either press the button or open the Bose connect app on phone to change noise cancellation, so it would be really nice if bose can release a OSX version of bose connect app, though which one can control the noise cancellation through MacBook.
Thanks.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Hi all,

I just wanted to drop in and let you know that we do monitor these threads closely and are keeping track of these requests, I will add all of your voices to the mix and pass it along.  

Thank you all for being a part of the community and contributing your helpful feedback.

Take care,

Shiloh 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 1, 2018

MacOS / Bose QC35II user here. Super disappointed to see no official support. I use my headphones all day for work with my Macbook Pro. Don't even really use them other than that.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 1, 2018

As a software engineer myself, I understand the cost involved - but surely $320 can justify it? LOL

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 20, 2018

I am also disappointed that I cannot connect to my Apple Mac. I realise the operating systems are different, but I still don't see why we can connect to our other Apple devices (iPhone and iPad) and not the Mac. I have many Bose products, and find this very frustrating as I travel extensively and would like to have full use of the headphones.

As this discussion has been going for some months now, I hope that a positive announcement will be coming to us soon!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 23, 2018

I've bought my QC35 II's just two hours ago, connected them to my MacBook and I too am very suprised to see, that there is no Mac App to connect the headphones to. So +1 from me for a Mac App!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 27, 2018

I also want this! It's completely ridiculous that an expensive pair of headphones like bose wouldn't have an application for desktop use. Bummed out that I can't watch a movie with my dad on our QC35 II's.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 28, 2018

+1, I would also appreciate a program or an app for Mac. One of the reasons we decided to get ourselfs a pair of Bose headphones was the possibility to pair them together. I'm really disappointed that I can't watch a movie on my computer together with my boyfriend, when we're traveling for example.

Hopefully you will implement this soon 🙂 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 11, 2018

Got to say I love the headphones. It would be great with a Mac app. I'm mainly using my headphones at work and sometimes I just want to _quickly_ change the NC (I know I know on the left side) or any other of the awesome features 🙂

So Bose please give us a awesome Mac app. Thanks for an awesome product!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 24, 2018

Hi,

I second that request and would love to see the Bose Connect app available on macOS. 

Regards