Timmsy73
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 31, 2017

Bose Connect App for Apple TV

Hi,

My other posts have been archived and can't be added too.

I have been calling for the Bose Connect app to be bought to the Apple TV for over two years and still no news. It appeared to be a popular post.

Please bring the app to the Apple TV so we can use two Bose bluetooth devices at the same time.

9 REPLIES 9
Mikeg222
Participant
Registered since

Feb 26, 2020

Re: Bose Connect App for Apple TV

Wow I bought these QC35s specifically to connect to Apple TV while taking online drum lessons. . Apple lists Bose as compatible. Guess I’m returning these otherwise remarkable headphones 

Sam_F

Hi all,

I'm sorry to learn you've encountered issues trying to use your QuietComfort 35 II headphones with your Apple TV systems.

At this time, there is not a Bose Connect app to install and be used by your Apple TV. To stay up to date with feature releases and the latest firmware, be sure to watch the Community and our social pages.

However, have you tried connecting the headphones as a Bluetooth device to your Apple TV? Simply follow the steps shown HERE.

Let me know if you have any luck with trying this!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Timmsy73
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 31, 2017

Still waiting on any news re Apple TV app, anything?

I want to connect two sets of Bose headphones to the Apple TV

Anne_S
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Apr 3, 2018

Hi @Timmsy73,

Thanks for checking in on this thread. There is no news at this time regarding Bose Connect App for Apple TV. Our apps are currently available for smartphones and tablets only.

All the best.

Come check out my profile hereNew to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Timmsy73
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 31, 2017

Hi @Anne_S,

On that why isn’t the tablet version available in landscape mode?

I use mine with a keyboard as many do and find it frustrating that the app only opens in portrait mode. Surely this isn’t a hard thing to change?

Anne_S
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Apr 3, 2018

That's a great question @Timmsy73 and I will forward your feedback to the relevant team.

Thanks!

Come check out my profile hereNew to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
c.sct927
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 8, 2017

Is there someone like me still waiting for THIS happening?  (raise hand)

flintstone859
Participant
Registered since

Jan 20, 2021

Is there any news on a Bose Connect app for Apple TV 4K?  We have 2 sets of Bose QC35 IIs and with the connect app we could listen on both sets of headphones on our Apple TV.  Right now we can listen on one pair, but as soon as we connect the second pair we get the error message that we must update our headphones.

erospingi
Participant
Registered since

Nov 20, 2019

YES, waiting for app BOSE Connect to use with Apple TV.