wolfnowl
Participant
Registered since

Jan 23, 2020

Bose Connect App to Quiet Comfort 35 ii

Hi There:

Received the QC 35 ii headphones today, turned on the Bluetooth on my Samsung Galaxy S6 and paired them up with no problem. Tested listening to music, phone conversation, the works. All good.

Downloaded the Bose Connect (Bose Music) app from the Play Store (80MB for a phone app? really?), fired it up and pressed Connect Product....

Nothing. Failed to find product.

Tried restarting the phone, enabling and disabling the Bluetooth, restarting the headphones (in sequence, not all at once). Bose pairs with Samsung with no problem. Bose app can't find the headphones. Clicked on Product Support in the app and it has the Bose 700 headphones, 4 speakers and 2 sound bars. Not really helpful.

Thoughts/suggestions appreciated. I don't really need the app, but would appreciate product firmware updates.

Mike.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Bose Connect App to Quiet Comfort 35 ii

Author Accepted Answer selected by wolfnowl

Hi Mike, 

Thanks for reaching out. I am very sorry to hear that you are unable to connect your QuietComfort 35 II headphones to the Bose Connect app.

We appreciate you taking the time to already perform some troubleshooting, these were good first steps to perform.  

Firstly, can you confirm for me if you are using the Bose Music app or the Bose Connect app, these are two different downloadable apps on your device. For the QuietComfort 35 II headphones, the Bose Connect app is required as the Bose Music app is not compatible with this headset. 

Please let us know, we would love to get this resolved for you. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Tegan_M

Author Accepted Answer selected by wolfnowl

Hi Mike, 

Thanks for reaching out. I am very sorry to hear that you are unable to connect your QuietComfort 35 II headphones to the Bose Connect app.

We appreciate you taking the time to already perform some troubleshooting, these were good first steps to perform.  

Firstly, can you confirm for me if you are using the Bose Music app or the Bose Connect app, these are two different downloadable apps on your device. For the QuietComfort 35 II headphones, the Bose Connect app is required as the Bose Music app is not compatible with this headset. 

Please let us know, we would love to get this resolved for you. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

wolfnowl
Participant
Registered since

Jan 23, 2020

Thanks for letting me know. Apologies for the delay in responding; life got in the way.

Mike.

Igor.eulaers
Participant
Registered since

Apr 28, 2020

Are there plans to make the Music app compatible with the QC 35 or other models? This would be very sweet, to be able to come home and switch from the headphones to the home speakers without interruption. 

Tegan_M

Hi Igor.eulaers, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

We do not have plans on integrating the QuietComfort 35 II headphones to the Bose Music app. I apologize for any disappointment this provides.

rfuller157@gmail.com
Participant
Registered since

Dec 26, 2020

Please reconsider your decision as I have just purchased the Bose Quiet Comfort Earbuds - seems bizarre that I need a seperate app for my QC35s.  Come on Bose - sort it out!!

Traxxiz
Participant
Registered since

Apr 11, 2021

I believe many QC 35 II users would like to see this headphone integrated with the Bose Music app!