Highlighted
Lead Community Manager

Bose Connect Update – 12.0.1 iOS only – June 11th 2020

***Update***

Starting on June 11th, a new update for the Bose Connect App (12.0.1) for iOS only will be available through the Apple App store. This is a minor fix to address an auto log out issue.

Version Information

• iOS: 12.0.1

Compatible OS versions

• Android: 7, 8, 9 and up
  • iOS: 11, 12 and up

***Previous post dated June 9th***

Starting on June 9th, a new update for the Bose Connect App will be available through the Google Play and iOS App Store. Those that wish to have the update immediately can go to the Play store and download manually, and those downloading for the first time will get the new app.

Version Information

• Android: 12.0
  • iOS: 12.0

Compatible OS versions

• Android: 7, 8, 9 and up
  • iOS: 11, 12 and up

Release Notes
Features

• Now you can sign in with your Apple ID or Facebook account.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed bugs, improved the UI, and did some general cleaning up under the hood.
Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

Re: Bose Connect Update – 12.0 – June 9th 2020

@Wayne_MHow did you improve the UI?  I connected a QC35 ii and a Revolve and did not see a difference.  What have I missed?

Collaborator
Registered since

Jun 8, 2020

Re: Bose Connect Update – 12.0.1 iOS only – June 11th 2020

Can you guys work on fixing Bose NCH 700 flashing white and red problem? This has basically bricked the headphone and made the headphones unusable. There are lots of angry people here who are slowly losing their patience.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 27, 2020

Re: Bose Connect Update – 12.0 – June 9th 2020

How did you get your QC35Ii to connect to you I phone 11. I am not having any luck

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 18, 2020

Re: Bose Connect Update – 12.0.1 iOS only – June 11th 2020 BUT NO EQ?!

and still no EQ function...how difficult is it to include a bass/treble adjustment to this app like in Bose Music? or to add ability for QC35 ii to connect to Bose Music App?  is this at least on the horizon?

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 26, 2020

For $350 Headphones, with the white noise issue that's STILL NOT resolved, I don't think there's much strategy being looked at for support with their own products.  This whole exeperience with Bose has really exposed a lack of true customer support for resolution on this issue (or refund us our $350 for defective headphones).  This is so frustrating!  I've got no responses to any of my posts on the continued noise issues.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 7, 2020

it's a problem with the update  I didn't need it for my

Bose® Sound Link® Revolve+ Bluetooth® speaker's they where working fine the store where i Bought said they didn't know about this up date  and now for the 2 speaker's there Out of Stock now and would like to  a patch software put to restore the The firmware before  when they where working fine .