Manny2020
Participant
Registered since

Mar 9, 2021

Bose HC 700-- turn off thump for BT connection

Hi, 

I use my Bose headphones to, among other things, create a quiet environment wherever I am. I love the freedom the wireless capabilities give me to walk around the house. However, the thump sounds it makes every time it connects and disconnects from bluetooth is really frustrating. Often, I don't want to connect the headphones to anything, and the chimes start going off prompting to to connect to something. How can I turn off all of these sound notifications?

2 REPLIES 2
Keith_L

Re: Bose HC 700-- turn off thump for BT connection

Hi Manny2020,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Currently, it is not possible to completely disable the system sounds of the headphones as they connect to or disconnect from devices. You can, however, set whether there are voice prompts from the headphones, or just a tone by following the steps HERE.

As turning off the system sounds is something you would like to be able to do with your headphones, I'll be sure to pass your feedback along to our development team for consideration.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Manny2020
Participant
Registered since

Mar 9, 2021

Re: Bose HC 700-- turn off thump for BT connection

Hello,

Ah okay. Thanks for your response. Hopefully this feature requests makes it to the developer's list 🙂 

Best