Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 30, 2017

Bose Headphone 700 not charging to 20 hours

Hi Bose, 

I love my Headphone 700's but i noticed that they are not charging to the full 20 hours. They are getting stuck at 18 hours. I have reset them, update the firmware, updated the app, and used many devices and still have had no luck. However, my iphone tells me they are at 100% charge. Is that an issue with the app? If so, is an update in the works to fix this? Seems like many Bose users are having the same issue. Thanks.  

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 24, 2020

Re: Bose Headphone 700 not charging to 20 hours

I have the exact same issue. I am eagerly waiting a response from Bose.

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 30, 2017

Bose, any updates? I find it very frustrating and unprofessional how you all seem to be ignoring this issue! Your customer service is not up to par right now. Please help!!!!!!!

Highlighted

Hey David.Hanna12 and Margi's! 

Thank you both for posting and reaching out to us today. Sorry to hear that you have experienced this very strange issue. 

I appreciate that you have already attempted some troubleshooting steps, can you please confirm if you hear that the headset is at 18 hours as well as see this inside the application? 

Can you please also try to charge the headset via a different outlet to ensure that this isn't causing any issues? 

I look forward to hearing back from you both and would like to hear from any other users with this issue. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 30, 2017

Any updates? Still no solution for this on-going issue. 

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 21, 2020

I have the exact same issue and my 700s are brand new.  Never got to 20 hours even on the first charge.  Perhaps they are defective.  Please advise.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 24, 2020

Dear Hector,

I continue experiencing problems with charging. After charging overnight, the app and headphones report I have 2 hr 28 min of time. This has been a consistent problem since January. It is very frustrating. I have used Bose products my entire life. My family has used Bose products for three generations and it is disappointing this issue has yet to be resolved.

Respectfully,

Margis