Highlighted
Lead Community Manager
Registered since

Sep 13, 2019

Bose Music App Update - 2.4.3 - 8 October 2019

700s.PNG

On October 8th, 2019, a new update for the Bose Music App is available through the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. Full release information is as follows:

Official release notes as published in the Apple app store (iOS)

Here’s what we did for version 2.4.3

• You can now use your phone or tablet’s volume buttons to control the volume on your smart speakers and soundbars.
  • Made some tweaks to help the app perform better than ever

Official release notes as published in the Google Play store (Android)

Here’s what we did for version 2.4.3

• Made some tweaks to help the app perform better than ever

Additional release information:

iOS

• Resolved an issue that prevented using Bluetooth connectivity with iOS 13 under certain conditions.
  • Added Support/Product Images for the new ‘Soapstone’ Color variant of HP700.
  • Improved Multi-Point capability (ability to maintain Bluetooth connections with two devices simultaneously).

Android

• Added Support/Product Images for the new ‘Soapstone’ Color variant of HP700.
  • Improved Multi-Point capability.
  • Resolved an issue where users that logged out of the Bose Music would occasionally lose their connection to their HP700’s.
  • Smoothed out some issues with product discovery when trying to connect HP700’s via Bluetooth.
  • Fixed an issue where Sony Xperia users were unable to get through the ‘Get Connected’ screen during setup.
1 REPLY 1
forthewyn
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 10, 2019

Re: Bose Music App Update - 2.4.3 - 8 October 2019

Hi just a quick note: I just received my awesome NC700 headphones and they're incredible!

Trying to set the headphones up on my iPhone 8 running IOS 13.1.2 I was unable to set the headphones up through the app (After the "Select Accessory" screen I'd keep getting "Pairing Unsuccessful".

But after seeing a related post that said to just pair the headphones via the regular Bluetooth setting method and THEN engage the app everything worked great.

Just thought you should know for initial impression purposes or less savvy users that this is still happening.