shastad1981
Participant
Registered since

Jan 17, 2020

Re: Bose Music App Update - 2 January 2020

How to turn off motion sensor? 

I updated the app, I still don't see that option.

Vicky_W

Hello shastad1981, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

You are able to disable the motion detection settings within the Bose Music app. With the headphones connected, please can you go to Settings > Power > Auto-Off > Motion Detection. 

If you are unable to follow this route, let's make sure we have everything updated and try again. You can update the headphones by going to http://btu.bose.com on a computer and following the steps on the screen. To ensure the app is refreshed, please uninstall and reinstall the app. 

I look forward to hearing how you get on. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Bplsoccer9
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 26, 2019

This should be the first bullet:  They finally made auto-off configurable!

--

Additional Notes:

Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 - iOS and Android

Added the ability to toggle “Motion Detection” ON or OFF. Previously this was not a configurable setting. This setting is separate from the “auto-off timer” in the settings menu.

DanielAnd87
Collaborator
Registered since

Dec 9, 2019

Hi Wayne/other moderator,

could you please give us an update on when the next software or app update will come regarding the NCH 700's? We would appreciate some communication regarding this since there is a lot of problems that needs fixing!

Thank you in advance and looking forward to your reply,

BR

User-a86d4
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 5, 2019

Agreed!

Onyx01
Participant
Registered since

Feb 18, 2020

Followed your instructions.  Settings on my iPad only include Auto Turn Off which is set at never.  Installed on computer as per your instructions.  Tried three times - no luck - did not get past 1%. Clicked on Contact us button as instructed - it took me to a generic page.  I mainly use my headphone for meditation.  The sonic BOOM and auto turn off are counter productive.  I called Bose customer service for help.   Wasted another 19 minutes.  Was advised to take my headphone to Lismore.  I live in Sydney.  I have been with Bose for twenty years.