Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 16, 2020

Re: Bose Music App Update - 3.3.4 - May 5th 2020

@jdlee13Try to connect your headphones to another device, maybe Windows machine, after that Bluetooth list should be visible to you. 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 14, 2020

Thanks for the reply. I have tried this, but no luck. It works fine on my iPad Pro. I deleted the app from my S10, reinstalled and reconnected the headphones to the phone and to my iPad and Mac, but the Bluetooth list on the S10 is a blank screen.

I really appreciate your taking the time to reach out with your suggestion. 

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 16, 2020

@jdlee13 No problem, always happy to help.
I had the same issue, after using the headphones around a week, Bluetooth list is visible again.
I know it is kind of strange, but give it a few days, all should back to normal.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 4, 2020

@madboobaIt is not correct. In my case (galaxy S8 with last Android version), it was disappeared after the updates, then it appeared for one day. And now it is disappeared again...

Furthermore, when the battery is full, it shows that 16 hours is remaining. However, it supposed to last 20 hours ?! 

The first and the last time that I have opted for Bose headphones !

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 16, 2020

@mleyliabadi You're right, definitely it is not correct, hope that Bose will fix it soon.
For me Bluetooth list appeared after few days, for sure they have some bugs in the source code, but all we can, is just wait.
I am impressed by the latest software update BTW. There is still several issues such as not fully stable application or weak noise cancelling comparing to previous versions of software.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 21, 2020

New user question, what is the purpose of linking Music Services in the app. I linked Spotify but I'm not seeing any improvements or whats going to be improved.  What should I be expecting?  I'm only using the app with the NC700. Thanks. 

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 16, 2020

@Jeff_G 
Unfortunately, after a week or two Bluetooth list on the is a blank screen again.
So annoying...
I don't know how to add a screenshots here. Currently i am connected to Android smartphone and to Windows 10 laptop, can listen to music with no issue from both, however the CONNECTIONS --> Bluetooth Connections is empty.
I would be extremely grateful if Bose could fix this and other issues. seriously it's not funny anymore.

Highlighted

Hi madbooba, 

I'm very sorry to hear you're experiencing issues again.

You can add a screenshot by clicking on the icon that looks like a camera when you create a post. It appears just above the body of text field along with the formatting options for text. 

If you're unsure how to take a screenshot on your smartphone, I'd encourage you to search the for instructions including the model name of your device, for example: "How to take a screenshot with a Google Pixel 3." It's usually a series of button presses made at the same time, such as the power button and the volume button. 

I will look forward to hearing from you again. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 3, 2020

I am having the same problem. I purchased the headphones two days ago. I downloaded the app to my Samsung Note 9 and when I click on Source, the page is blank. It simply say's "Bluetooth" at the top. The source page works as expected on my iPad, but I just installed the app to see how the page is supposed to work. I'd much prefer to use the app on my phone as I do not normally have my iPad with me. 

I also have a problem with the Shortcut. I keep going into the app and changing the shortcut to "Hear Battery Level" and it works for a bit, but eventually after a half hour or so it switches back to "Enable/Disable Wake Word." 

The fact that I am also having the same reported battery problem, not charging over 17 hours since day one, is making wonder if this wasn't a bad purchase. Hoping I can get some of this worked out before my return window is up in two weeks,

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 6, 2020

I had purchased the NC 700 when it first came out, and had to return it because of the numerous software issues with the app. I purchased it again yesterday, in the hopes that all the bugs are ironed out by now. After setting it up with the latest firmware and android app. The first thing I run into, which is extremely frustrating, is an empty connections list. There is currently no way for me to switch to another bluetooth device, unless I manually disconnect, or turn off one of the 2 connected devices. The app was the only way to do this, and now with the empty list, this makes it very difficult to deal with. If this issue came up with the QC35 I or II, there was at least a hardware button to enable switching connected devices without the app. But for whatever reason, that very useful feature was removed from the 700.

I'll give it a few days to see if they resolve this issue, but seeing that this was reported over a month ago, with no solution for some, I'm not keeping my hopes up.