Highlighted
Lead Community Manager

Bose Music App Update- 3.4.1 – June 9th 2020

Wayne_M_0-1591724655566.jpeg

Starting on June 9th, a new update for the Bose Music App will be available through the Google Play and iOS App Store.  Those that wish to have the update immediately can go to the Play store and download manually, and those downloading for the first time will get the new app.

Version Information

• Android: 3.4.1
  • iOS: 3.4.1

Release Notes
Bug Fixes

• A few tweaks and fine-tuning to make the app more stable and less buggy.

Android Version only

• We revamped our Grouping screen in the Product Control menu to highlight a new feature – SimpleSync.
Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

May 15, 2020

Re: Bose Music App Update- 3.4.1 – June 9th 2020

Hi Bose,

Where is the Firmware update for 700NC? 
The new app still can’t resolve multi-device connection issue and battery announcement issue. Any update?

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Apr 4, 2020

I totally agree. As a person who has the red/white blinking problem, I still can't open my Bose 700. 

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 5, 2019

Youtube music support??

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 20, 2020

No update appearing on Google Play Store for me - still shows 3.3.4

Any word on NC700 fixes?

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 4, 2020

I confirm, no update for Android users. I had the update on my Ipad but not on my Samsung galaxy S8!

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 16, 2020

Thursday, June 11th, still no updates on Google Play Store.

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 28, 2017

Checked Google play 9:15 AM EST - Bose music app is 3.3.4

I understand all this pandemic stuff etc......but to have this much chaotic work by a big organization (acquired by Apple) is baffling.

Headphone 700 is riddled with problems 

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Feb 5, 2020

I have to assume, given development cycle times, that this simple sync feature was added some time ago as it certainly doesn't come across as a high priority feature that needed to be addressed.

Bose engineers: What does need to be addressed in a future Music app release is asking for approval from users before applying a firmware update. The current method of forcing an OTA firmware upgrade without user consent is unacceptable, especially in light of the current issues with the latest firmware. Please make sure this request is on the list of to be fixed items in the Music (and Connect) apps. Thank you.

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 16, 2020

@lunchman you're absolutely right. I would like to add, in regard to current issues with the latest firmware, and method of forcing an OTA firmware upgrade, that NC is not so good as was when bought headphones few months ago.

The latest firmware updated ruined active noise cancelling completely.
So, dear Bose what would you say, if I would demand full refund, as it's not the same product I paid for, and the only one reason why got this headphones was NC?