Highlighted
Lead Community Manager

Bose Music App Update - Updated 3.27

bose music.jfif

Starting on March 3rd, a new update for the Bose Music App will be available through the Google Play Store. This update will be rolled-out in stages starting March 7th to anyone that has auto-updates enabled. Those that wish to have the update immediately can go to the Play store and download manually, and those downloading for the first time will get the new app.

iOS will be available on the App Store March 10th.

Version Information:

• iOS: 3.2.1
  • Android: 3.2.2 

Release Notes

In-App Help

• This update include in-app help for reconnecting a Universal Soundbar Remote.

Additional Android improvements

• General User Interface improvements
  • SimpleSync volume overlay/volume dialog fixes
  • Other general quality of life improvements 

OS Compatibility:

IOS: 10.3.3+

Android: 5.1+

3/17 update:

A patch release to the 3.2.4 Android version of the Bose Music App will be available starting March 17th. A subsequent patch for iOS will follow but a date is not currently available. This patch includes a few tweaks and fine-tuning to make the app more stable and less buggy.

3/25 update:

iOS 3.2.2 is now available to those who manually update their app. It will be available for automatic download on 3/26.

3/27 update:

Android 3.2.5 is now available to those who manually update their app. It will be available for automatic download on 3/28. It includes a minor in-app message fix.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 6, 2020

Re: Bose Music App Update

I hope this fixes the previous update which was complete trash. I could you even think that it’s acceptable to release something that doesn’t work? I just bought these headphones and can tell you if you don’t fix the app,I’ll be returning them.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 10, 2020

absloutley agree

bose music app's pairing is awful and doesn't have any EQ for people who miss the bose's sound of qc35II. I just bought NC700 and bose music app is completely downgraded from bose connect app

I think app quality will affect bose's new product salesment a lot.

Hope bose to listen users feedback.

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Dec 9, 2019

They do not listen to users problem. that is why not a single problem has been fixed since June last year. If something it has only gotten worse, it is unbelievable. Do not keep your hopes up just return the headphones if you still can! I would if I could

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 11, 2020

I was gravely disappointed with both the quality of the headphones and the app. I had a choice between Sony or Bose...chose Bose as my gym in-ear are great and I niaevly believed this quality would roll over onto their on-ear products.....how sadly mistaken I was. $500 AUD wasted .... 

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 7, 2019

I have to decide between QC 35 ii, 700 or Sony XM3s. What do you recommend? 

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jan 20, 2020

Just have a look at the forum and you'll know which one not to pick right now...

Perhaps you want to open a new topic and not ask the same question in every other topic.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 9, 2019

Re: Bose Music App Update - Updated 3.17

I can’t connect to my 700s with the app at all now. I’ve tried removing the product and re-adding it. I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling it. Nadda. Truly is the worst experience with a Bose product.

Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 27, 2020

I agree.  The 700s will not connect to the music app, and therefore many of the features we paid for are not functional.  Help!

Highlighted

Thanks for reaching out to us! 

Have you been able to try this with a different source device?

Let me know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.