Bose Music App - unable to login
I just received my Bose 700 noise canceling headphones but am unable to login to the Bose Music App. I've never used the app before so I followed the instructions:
- Downloaded from Play Store (I have a Samsung S9+)
- Started up the app and created a userid and password
- App locks up and doesn't respond or tell me the creation of a userid and password was successful. All I see is a spinning donut at the bottom of the screen (see attached screenshot)
- I'm able to login to the Bose website using my userid and password so I know they are correct.
- Anytime I try to log into the app it locks up (again, see screenshot above).
Is anyone else having this problem? I've tried removing and re-installing the app but the problem continues to occur. Apparently the headphones are configured using the app. I'm going to have to return the headphones if the app doesn't work.