Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 22, 2020

Re: Bose Music App - unable to login

I am afraid in my case it's not the same issue. The problem has resolved "itself". In other words, they must have had a bug and it's been resolved in the meanwhile, but Bose is clearly too proud to come out with the truth.

Just another example of why cloud software, such as this one, is not good. I have decided to go without this app and remove it completely from my device.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 1, 2020

There's only a problem in removing the application, you can completely disable noise cancellation only in the app ☹️ that's impossible to assign this to the button.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 22, 2020

Dude, not sure what you are talking about. I can cycle through the NC level using the button on the left earcup. All way to 0.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Feb 5, 2020

ANC = 0 is not the same as ANC = Off. To turn noise canceling off on these headphones you need to use the Music app. There's another thread asking for a feature enhancement for the ANC hardware button to include Off in addition to the 3 presets.  Doing so would make the behavior similar to that of the QC35 IIs.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 3, 2020

Thanks a lot, your feedback save me lot of time. 

1/ I disabled adaway and restard

2/ i Signed in "Bose Music" app

3/ i Enabled adaway and restart

An now everything works great.

thanks again 🙂

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 22, 2018

Having same problems.

How do you disable Adaway?

Thanks,

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 15, 2020

I have the same issue.

I am getting the error message once I try to log in.

I don't think I have AdAway app on my Android phone.

Can you (Bose) please provide more details how to solve this unpleasant issue?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Bojan

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 15, 2020

Bose music app - can't sign in

We've just bought a new Bose Home Speaker 300 - and trying to set it up. However, after downloading the Bose Music App - it won't let me sign in. When I try to sign in, it comes up with "Hmmmm...something went wrong when we tried to sign you in. Try again later". I've tried later. It doesn't work. The login and password are correct.

I'm on a Sony Xperia Compact Z5 (E5823) Android 7.1.1 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 15, 2020

I'm unable to sign into the Bose account using email address. I can sign in online on my laptop, but the it does not work on the mobile device (Android Pixel 3a XL). I am also unable to add Bose700 to my account online using aerial number - the web site can find the proper headphones product, but it does nothing after I click add device button. I need to pair 2 devices on BT with the headphones. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 16, 2020

Re: Bose music app - can't sign in

No solution but just wanted to paste my response in another thread below. 

Just go let you know it appears to be an Android wide issue and Bose seem to be avoidant of answering any thread involving it despite many others being so. 

"I think they borked the Android app somehow. 

I've tried it across multiple devices across multiple networks. And lo-and-behold it has no issues on any iOS devices in the home. 

Every android devices across multiple versions of Android all fail. As are all the recent comments referencing this issue. 

And to help anyone else I have literally done every single solution provided. 

• New account • Deleted, reinstall • Delete reinstall with phone restarts at different points • WiFi, Mobile network multiples of each • Facebook sign in • different devices • firewall checks • ad blocker checks • browser default checks • app permissions 

Etc etc. If you've seen a solution on Google I've tried it"