Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Bose NC 700 Bluetooth interference caused by Logitech MX Vertical Ergonomic Mouse

I recently bought a pair of Bose NC 700 Bluetooth, and to my disappointment immediately noticed bluetooth interference when connected to my macbook. I was messing around and able to pin point it to my mouse, the interference stops when I turn the mouse off. Is there a known fix to this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Bose NC 700 Bluetooth interference caused by Logitech MX Vertical Ergonomic Mouse

Author Accepted Answer selected by dimi43452265362

After a bit of searching online and trying many restarts/resets/reconnections, there doesn't appear to be a satisfactory solution. Super disappointing for a "high end" product. Sound quality is great between all the cutting out, but it's unbearable. Instead I'll be returning these.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Bose NC 700 Bluetooth interference caused by Logitech MX Vertical Ergonomic Mouse

Author Accepted Answer selected by dimi43452265362

After a bit of searching online and trying many restarts/resets/reconnections, there doesn't appear to be a satisfactory solution. Super disappointing for a "high end" product. Sound quality is great between all the cutting out, but it's unbearable. Instead I'll be returning these.

View solution in original post