Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 30, 2020

Re: Bose NC 700 - Constantly disconnecting and connecting Bluetooth device

That is exactly what’s happening to me. While using it, my iPhone continues to disconnect and then reconnect while I’m on voice calls via my pc. It mutes my call while informing me that the other device has dropped / reconnected making it very difficult to use for meetings which is one of the primary reasons I purchased this model. 

Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 23, 2020

Hi everyone,

I had also the same problem on my QC35ii but the problem is solved thanks to an entry on another page. Although I tried it also before, first I deleted all the saved devices on my headphone by pressing the and keeping the bluetooth button for 10 seconds. But this time, I also changed the name of my phone and paired them again. Interestingly it works.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 4, 2020

I have been facing exactly the same problem. Its 4 weeks since I am using the new NC 700 and in last 3-4 days its glitching quite frequently. 

the Iphone disconnects and reconnects specifically when I am on a call on my computer over Skype. 

I tried multiple options and could not fix. 

some one who solved it please help.....

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 6, 2020

Same issue here: Every 5 minute or so I get a "re-connecting to iphone" message while on a desktop Teams call and with NC700 connected to both iPhone and desktop. The feature to be connected to two devices at once is clearly broken.

In addition to that, call controls when in a Teams session is also clearly broken: https://community.bose.com/t5/Around-On-Ear-Headphones/700-NC-Call-Controls-on-Microsoft-Teams-Not-W...

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 20, 2020

Same here, started few weeks ago. Seems like a compatibility issue with the Bluetooth implementation in apple products when connecting to multiple device.

I'm saying that because I have the same problem with my Bose soundsports.

Highlighted
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Feb 7, 2020

I received my nc700 and now I am experiencing the same problem. Should we expect any software fix or I should return them and buy Sony's?

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 8, 2019

Same exact issue. For me, it is Webex Teams and Webex meetings. I have been through all of the reset processes. The moment I join a Webex I MUST turn Bluetooth off on my iPhone or it connects and disconnects constantly. I turned off the voice prompts as that is all I could hear and no one can hear me. It's too late to return these but it makes me hate them. I have Plantronics and Jabra headphones that can dual pair as these do and neither of them has this issue. 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 8, 2019

Does not fix this issue

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 27, 2020

I wouldn’t expect a fix anytime soon. And regarding Sony, they won’t have this problem because they don’t support multi-channel Bluetooth.  You can’t connect two devices at the same time. I’m referring to the wf-1000xm3, I believe the wh-1000xm3 have the same limitation. Also, just a note that my experience with the wf-1000xm3 is the voice quality is bad in a noisy environment and they have they’re own Bluetooth connectivity issues.  Choose your poison 

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 20, 2020

a device without multi-channel support but also without this issue is actually better. if a new feature doesn't work as expected it becomes a negative value driving customers away.