Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 27, 2020

Re: Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 disconnects frequently when connecting to two bluetooth devices

Hi Folks

Just acquired the Bose Headphones 700 and paired it to an iPad, Android (Samsung A6), and a Windows 10 (Asus Zenbook) and got the same disconnection/connection from my A6 when I was in video-conf in  Google Meet on my laptop.

Found a workaround that works for me : just went to Parameters > Connections > Bluetooth

Then selected my Bose NC 700 HP Profile and edited parameters for this connection. I then disabled Audio but kept "call" and "contact access" for my phone calls needs.

Since i do not listen to music when i am on visio-conf, I don't mind disable this option. But since I might be interrupted by an urgent call, I kept the call options.

And it works. No more annoying interruption. Looks like it has something to do with A2DP profile...

Should be also possible to modify these blutooth parameters for iPhone but I did not check

Hope this help

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 27, 2020

Re: Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 disconnects frequently when connecting to two bluetooth devices

Where can i find that parameters settings?

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 27, 2020

Depends on your smartphone (iOS or Android) and if Android on your manufacturer (different UI from different brands)

For Samsung, open the app "Setting" then Connections, then Bluetooth

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 1, 2020

Re: Bose NC 700 - Constantly disconnecting and connecting Bluetooth device

this is my issue as well. now the 700s just have static sounds when the clients are talking when connected to my surface pro 6. it makes it worse when the phone keeps connecting and disconnecting... what is the solution?

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 9, 2019

Same problem.  I am taking to twitter as this is ridiculous.

[Edited by Moderator] feel free to retweet.  

Highlighted

Hi everyone, 

Thank you for keeping this thread active. 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your NC700 connections. 

I would recommend making you sure you are running the most recent firmware version by heading to the LINK HERE, on a laptop or PC and following the on-screen instructions. 

Let me know if there are any other troubleshooting steps you have tried and I'll see what else we can suggest for you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 9, 2019

I have the most recent update and still have the same problem.  

Highlighted

Thanks for confirming that @Jibblets

Do you still experience the disconnection once you have cleared and repaired the pairing list? You can do this by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button on the headset. 

Let me know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 20, 2020

Hi. Thanks for following up. Many people on this forum have tried all the workarounds and have the latest firmware but the issue persists. It would be less angering if someone from Bose would reproduce and acknowledge the issue so we don’t have to keep wasting time trying to work around things. I can understand if this takes time to fix but the lack of acknowledgement on the Bose side is creating more frustration than the issue itself. Thanks. 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 5, 2020

Has   anyone received actual answers bose their most expensive headphones QC700 disconnect. I'll be listening to anything XM radio or Music GET a LOUD buzz in BOTH My ears then it says my phones name disconnected!

Then it reconnects in about 5 seconds however I have to get my phone out unlock the screen & turn what I was listening to back on. I wear these will cutting lawn . Not safe 

This happens every 2 minutes now 

Never had issues with QC35 bose or any parrot headphones Bluetooth with noise canceling