Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 24, 2020

Bose NC 700: FW Struck in 1.3.1-2028+de73ce1

I'm not able to update my headphone's firmware to 1.5.1 it is struck in 1.3.1-2028+de73ce1 both In bose music App and btu.bose.com website as both of them say my headphone is up-to-date with version 1.3.1.

I want to update to 1.5.1 because current headphone has stuttering audio issue when the headset is in multipoint with a Mac or PC which update 1.5.1 is supposed to fix as per this:https://community.bose.com/t5/Around-On-Ear-Headphones/Noise-Cancelling-700-Firmware-Update-1-4-12-M....

-Vinoth

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: t. Re: Bose NC 700: FW Struck in 1.3.1-2028+de73ce1

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Anne_S

@vinmohan @Dottat 

I would like to thank you both for your patience as I am pleased to let you know that the new firmware is now available.  Today we released 1.7.0 and you can read the full release notes here.

If you experience any issues you believe are a result up updating your firmware to 1.7.0, please let us know in the comments of the release notes.

Many thanks!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

May 17, 2020

t. Re: Bose NC 700: FW Struck in 1.3.1-2028+de73ce1

it's been reported as NOT fixed... PLUS you will inherit many more issues you don't want. There have been very very few updates on the problem or process ahead.  Honestly after months of waiting here I would suggest you return these if possible and get something else.  

These have turned in a train wreck and it's a shame they spend the effort on marketing they do when they can't even provide their already paid customers timely updates (even informational ones).

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: t. Re: Bose NC 700: FW Struck in 1.3.1-2028+de73ce1

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Anne_S

@vinmohan @Dottat 

I would like to thank you both for your patience as I am pleased to let you know that the new firmware is now available.  Today we released 1.7.0 and you can read the full release notes here.

If you experience any issues you believe are a result up updating your firmware to 1.7.0, please let us know in the comments of the release notes.

Many thanks!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post