Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 3, 2020

Re: bose 700 disconnects from Windows 10 after 15-20 mins of use

I have the same problem when using zoom in my computer (Windows 10), the headphones connect and disconnect randomly.

- My headphones firmware is up to date.

- There are more interruptions when both my phone and PC are connected, but I also experience problems when only my computer is connected. 

- I only tested in one computer, is the only one I have.

- I also tried to reboot my headphones and clear the bluetooth list, but the problem persist.

Thanks for your help.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 3, 2020

Bose NC 700 Headphones Getting Disconnected from the laptop when Zoom call is going on.

Hi delighted to receive my new Bose 700 over-ear headphones Monday and whilst brilliant for music have already dropped out on a one-to-one zoom call and then again on an MS teams call. Any advice would be greatly received as an expensive investment for this functionality to not be working especially as a business consultant doing all client contact right now by video conferencing!

Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

Jan 20, 2020

Re: Bose NC 700 Headphones Getting Disconnected from the laptop when Zoom call is going on.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 3, 2020

Re: Bose NC 700 Headphones Getting Disconnected from the laptop when Zoom call is going on.

I've tried reconnecting my devices, i've checked all my settings and still the same issue on conference calls!! Appreciate the advice re a dongle but Bose this is unacceptable for a £300 pair of headphones that are meant to be designed for work and leisure. Please Bose can you support me and those others experiencing issues otherwise you'll loose customers for the long-term...

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 3, 2020

Re: bose 700 disconnects from Windows 10 after 15-20 mins of use

Hi Grandforest

Seen you advice and tried to follow but those settings to adjust the properties on my Surface Pro 6 don't come up for me - any assistance or further direction would be greatly appreciated re-finding these settings to at least try and see if resolved the issue for me.

Thanks in advance

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 9, 2020

BOSE 700 doesn't play nice with Zoom on Gen 1 Surface Laptop

Just purchased a new pair of BOSE 700 noise canceling headphones. In the 24 hours I've been using them, they've worked perfectly for every task except the one I purchased them for - Zoom. 

Others on the call can hear me perfectly but I get only spotty, broken coverage of them or nothing at all. 

I've tried to make adjustments in the Zoom audio settings but nothing has worked. Twice I've been fortunate enough to catch a clear signal - once in a breakout room and once after unplugging the cable I'd use to test the speaker function. 

Anyone have a suggestion? This is going to be a deal-breaker for me: I will return the headphones and bump down to the QC35s that friends and colleagues suggest work flawlessly.

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 11, 2020

I am still experiencing the same thing. I am connecting to my MacBook Air. I have the updated firmware. Any resolution? It keeps on dropping. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 13, 2020

Re: BOSE 700 doesn't play nice with Zoom on Gen 1 Surface Laptop

I am having a similar issue with mine as well. Purchased back in March mainly for zoom and calls, not for listening to music. It was working fine, but now on Zoom, while on call I can hear everyone well, my voice a crappy. And when testing within Zoom's settings and mic check's I can hear that my Bose 700 mic is full of distortion. Not like that when I talk on them using my iPhone.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 17, 2020

I've been trying to get help on this issue since I bought my headphones. I have a MacBook Pro and bought the NC 700s to use with Zoom because I'm working from home and meeting with large groups 8-10 hours every day. The headphones worked with Zoom for literally five minutes right out of the box. Nothing since. They don't seem to work on a call with my iPhone either. What's infinitely worse is that I created a new thread because the dozen or so related threads (mostly about MS products or Skype calls) went unanswered and were never resolved. After a few days I noticed my post was DELETED and I got a very rude message from a Bose admin saying that my message was a duplicate. The admin directed me to another thread, but the other thread was one of those related, but completely unresolved, threads. A lot of people are posting about the same issue, but not a single issue has been resolved by Bose admins here in these forums.

When half the planet is working from home, Bose has a chance to make a lot of money. Alas, Bose doesn't seem to have received the memo that after you sell a product, you have to have good customer service if you want your customers to keep the product. I'm returning the NC 700s and never buying Bose again.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 11, 2020

Jeff- you say to disconnect from the phone and re-test. But isn't this product supposed to be able to connect to multiple devices at the same time? That's one of the biggest reasons I just bought it and I'm having the same issue as this person. I had it connected to my iPhone, and then I connected it to my windows 10 machine. It was working for a bit and now it keeps dropping from my laptop. Note- I also tried this with my macbook and my phone and the two devices worked perfectly together and I could switch back and forth without issue. 

Is it supposed to work with a phone and a windows 10 machine simultaneously, or no?