Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 29, 2020

Bose NC 700 Headphones - iPhone volume raises while typing

I have a pretty new set of NC 700 Headphones which I have typically have connected to both my iPhone 11 (iOS 13.5.1) and my MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, macOS 10.15.5).  The Bose Music mobile app version is 3.4.1 and firmware is 1.4.12-6283+9f658fd.  

The problem manifests when my headphones are connected to my iPhone and I start typing.  While I type, the volume starts to go up steadily.  It also doesn't seem to matter which iPhone app I'm using.  It happens when I am typing in Safari, iMessage, and other apps.

I recently reset the headphones to original settings to fix a connection issue with the Bose Music app, which occurred shortly after I first received them.  I am not sure if the issue was present before I did the reset.  Other than that, I have not performed any other troubleshooting.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose NC 700 Headphones - iPhone volume raises while typing

Hi there, 

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

I'm sorry to hear of this issue, I would recommend clearing the pairing list on your headphones. I have included the LINK HERE to assist you with this. Once complete, delete the pairing on your phone and try again. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!