Nicke_
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 19, 2021

Re: Bose NC 700 Microphone Low Volume

Hi, I also has this problem and I checked this setting but it was already on 100.

If I change to my previous heaphones (Bose QC25) I don't have the problem with low volume on the microphone. 

Hq7632
Participant
Registered since

Feb 24, 2021

I have this problem as well. It seems to occur randomly. Sometimes they say the I am clear and other times very quite. I am pretty disappointed by this as I got them mainly for voice calls 

HOS
Participant
Registered since

Mar 1, 2021

I like some others had no issue until I installed the Bose App's on my Motorola G7 phone. I uninstalled them. I Will see if the issue goes away. 

Nigel Morrison
Participant
Registered since

Mar 19, 2021

I bought my NC 700 last week to use on conference calls in a shard office. Have to say I am disappointed about the feedback I have received where people on the cannot hear me. I see them leaning in to try and hear what I am saying. 

Please help!

Frustratingly disappointed!

Jessie_O

Hey!

Thank you for keeping this thread open! If you have tried all the troubleshooting outlined in this thread and are still experiencing low volume. I would recommend that you reach out to your local technical support team for assistance. Click the LINK HERE, select your country and scroll down to ‘Contact Us’.

We will be more than happy to help!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
mimix
Participant
Registered since

Mar 24, 2021

Same problem here on Win10 PC and Android Phone random low volume mic reported, expect more from Bose.

Anders_
Participant
Registered since

Mar 24, 2021

Same problem here as well.

I get much better feedback on the volume when using it on Windows than iPad or Android (Huawei P30 Pro).

So far disappointed on the response from Bose in this thread.

amolwagh
Participant
Registered since

Mar 29, 2021

I am also having the same problem and majorly I faced this issue on iPhone but this also happened on windows 10 laptop. The microphone quality is terrible and often the voice is not clear to other person. Can you suggest the fix for this issue?

aedler
Participant
Registered since

Apr 14, 2021

The built-in microphones in the nc 700 hp headphones work on Surface Pro / Windows 10, but not on MacBook Pro / macOS BigSur. In Videoconferences I get the feedback to use the built-in mic from the MacBook because it is impossible to understand what I say - it sounds as I were far away, and with a "metallic" sound. I use the same settings as for Windows 10. This is a huge issue for me because I am self-employed and I have to teach people remotely via teams/zoom from home due to pandemic. I need a noise-cancelling microphone otherwise you'd constantly hear my children screaming in the background.

I appreciate your help,
thank you