Dhar
Participant
Registered since

Jan 1, 2021

Bose NC 700 Noise cancelling headphones left ear cup has stopped working

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name

NC 700

Country

USA

Firmware Version

1.8.2-11524+e0f7590

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection & Hardware

IPAD Bluetooth

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

No audio from left cup

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

Everywhere

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

It just started happening out of no where. It used to work fine.

Any troubleshooting steps you took

I have followed the steps to reset the device. All other steps outlines in the forum don't seem help with the issue. I can tell with high confidence that it has nothing to do with my laptop or ipad. I had the headset on when the issue happened and have not been able to get it back to working.

2 REPLIES 2
Tegan_M

Re: Bose NC 700 Noise cancelling headphones left ear cup has stopped working

Hi Dhar,

Thanks for reaching out, sorry you do not appear to be getting audio from the left earcup. 

As you have attempted the troubleshooting which we already would suggest, please reach out to your local Bose product support team for further assistance. You can reach out to your local support team by clicking this link and selecting your region. This will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. Do note, if you are contacting through Facebook or Twitter, our agents cannot process any payment transactions or out of warranty services.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Dhar
Participant
Registered since

Jan 1, 2021

Re: Bose NC 700 Noise cancelling headphones left ear cup has stopped working

Thank you for your response. Given the covid situation, now everyone shops online. Asking me to reach out a local Bose store seems unusual. It seems like this headset is useless now for all practical purposes. Bose really needs to focus on their loyal customer base who spend a lot of money buying all their products.