Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 29, 2020

Bose NC 700, Noise cancellling

After speaking to Bose support I am very surprised and disappointed to hear that you can´t disable noise cancelling fully. Even if you go into the app and set "remember your setting" disable noise cancelling it still gets activated after restart.

Is this true???  If so, this is a major flaw and given the sub par quality of the app that constantly is difficult to connect with ( already on my second pair of 700) make these more annoying than useful. 

Hopefully Bose you will either fix the app or release a version 2 with a physical button to turn NC on/off.

I have been an strong advocate for Bose for +10 years but now I my confidence has taken a blow

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 14, 2019

Re: Bose NC 700, Noise cancellling

"Hopefully Bose you will either fix the app or release a version 2 with a physical button to turn NC on/off."

Don't hold your breath. It won't happen for a long time if ever.

You're just pointing out the obvious here from the standpoint of a common sense customer but the mods here can't enforce anything apart of the forum rules and it appears that nobody from Bose management really cares. Makes me wonder why they opened this forum in the first place