Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 29, 2020

Bose NC 700 Red/White blinking LED - UPDATE 7/30- 1.5.1 discussion

My Bose NC 700 stopped working even though it has ample battery and the weird thing in noticed is the led is blinking red and white. I have tried to hold on to the ON button wile connected to a laptop. any help is appreciated.

327 REPLIES 327
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 28, 2020

Bose NC700 just turned into a brick after last firmware updated

My Bose NC700 just turned into an expensive stainless steel brick after lasted firmware updated.

- LED just keep blinking white/red, even I plugging an official USB-C cable.

- I tried to it turn-on but it suddenly turn-off.

I cannot press any reset button.

What should I do?

Highlighted

Re: Bose NC700 just turned into a brick after last firmware updated

Hello, 

We are very sorry to hear that you have had this experience. 

Please reach out to your local Bose technical support team for further assistance with this. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 14, 2020

Same thing happened to me this morning, just sent it in for replacement. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 28, 2020

Hi aarongue6,

I am really sorry to hear that.

I am still waiting for a reply from support team (Japan).
They stated on Website that they don't accept any repair/replacement due to COVID19 at this moment.

Sad.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 21, 2020

Bose 700: Red and white lights blinking. Not able to use it.

Same as the subject. It's a couple of months old and suddenly the connection dropped, and I thought it's flat. But when I plugged in the cable, the led started blinking red and white. After an hour or so I still couldn't power it on, and pressing the power/Bluetooth button ends in the same blinking red and white before it's off. 

Appreciate any help as bose support doesn't appear to be existing in Singapore. 

Highlighted

Re: Bose 700: Red and white lights blinking. Not able to use it.

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out, I am very sorry to hear this. 

Can you confirm if this is the Soundbar or the headphones just so we can provide you with the most accurate information? 
Have you tried any troubleshooting at all?

Do let us know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 22, 2020

Re: Bose 700: Red and white lights blinking. Not able to use it.

Dear all, 

I have the same problem and have this headphone for just 1 week. What can I do to resolve this?

Please note that I am very dissapointed about the quality of the product since it is already showing malfunctions after 1 week.

Best,

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 22, 2020

Bose NC 700 Turns off instantly after turning on

The headphone suddenly turned off today.
When turning them back on, they instantly turn off and the led flashes red and white.
When I plug them into charge, again the led is just flashing red/white.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 22, 2020

Re: Bose NC 700 Turns off instantly after turning on

This happened to be today as well. I purchased my pair in November and it has only been 6 months. the power LED keeps flashing white/red.