Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 5, 2020

Re: Bose NC 700 Red/White blinking LED

Hey,

Just updated my phones to 1.5.1 and am still only getting 17 hours of battery life on a full charge. I have already sent my “original” pair of NC 700’s in for replacement bc of this issue and unfortunately it still persists. Been using these for 4 weeks now.  

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 23, 2017

@jwachtel wrote:

I will be purchasing the Sony 1000XM4's when they are released. 

Take into account that the comfort of the NCH700 is FAR superior than 1000XM3's. I had them both (700 and 1000Xm3) and I can tell you that after 15 minutes, the 1000XM3 starts melting your ears. They have less space inside the cups, that's why. I had to return them. And it's not an isolated issue. You can look up "ear heat sony 1000xm3" in google and you'll see. Maybe they'll address that in the new version.

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 19, 2020

you are right: I had the XM3 as well and returned due to non-comfort. Also the hinges were makling cracking sounds.

"They" say that the XM4 will have bigger earcups, new hinges etc. 

I exchanged the XM3 for the NC 700. But if I new that Bose had such difficulties with creating a good firmware I wouldn't have done it.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 19, 2020

Re: Bose NC700 just turned into a brick after last firmware updated

That bad...
Battery full tells me 16 hrs. From more than 20 to 17 and now to 16 hours? What happens?
And the noise cancellation really bad !! At level 10 I hear noises like the keyboard when typing !!!

BOSE is very sad that they cannot fix things and every 4 or 6 months they release updates without improving.
SONY has already launched and they promise a lot !!!

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 9, 2020

Where are the release notes? I was too excited for the update, and I clicked the button before reading them, and then they disappeared.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 8, 2020

Hello, my headphone is blinking red and white like you. When i want to upgrade the firmware on bose updater i can't because "The update can't start because the battery level is too low. Please charge your product and try again" but the problem is i can't charge my headphone cause it blinks red and white lol.

**bleep**.So broken...

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 10, 2020

I’m on 1.3.1 and want the latest firmware, please Bose when will you make this available for the rest of us?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 10, 2020

I'm on 1.3.1 as well, how do I update to the latest firmware?  Running btu.bose.com said that my product is up to date.

The only issue I have so far is the microphone dropping in the middle of a call after a few minutes.  I'm hoping that the new firmware will fix it.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 28, 2020

Re: Bose 700 Headphones will not charge and will not turn on - Flashing red/white light when plugged

I finally got on the phone with support and they asked me to send them back for warranty replacement. Unfortunately the new pair they sent me is now having the same issue....

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 10, 2020

Hello, when will be users under 1.4 be able to update? 🙂