Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 3, 2020

Re: NC 700 Error - Status LEDs blinking red and white

What is the method? I have the exact same issue, and the "safe" factory reset option honestly doesn't even seem to initiate. The feedback as to whether or not I'm even factory resetting is non-existent, and overall I've never in my life used a product that has had as many problems as this. I've had a lot of headphones, and the ANC is really good on these, but the sheer amount of fiddling and general unreliability from these units makes them the worst buy I've made in years.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 31, 2019

Re: Bose 700 turns off immediately after turning on

I'm affected by this as well with the latest firmware.  Powering on just results in an immediate poweroff.  Headphones are fully charged.  Trying to figure out how to factory reset...

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 26, 2020

I am having the exact same issue with mine.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 26, 2020

This seems to be a pattern. I was listening this morning and they have gone into the Red White blinking state. Tried many different times to reset headphones with no luck. Tried calling support and hung up after on hour. I have a text in right now waiting for response. These headphones have become an important part to the current remote working scenario. Looking forward to a solution to this issue.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 26, 2020

Re: Bose 700: Red and white lights blinking. Not able to use it.

Hi buddy.

Same problem here, and I can't reach anyone capable of providing support in Spain. This is clearly not a premium product as expected...

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 26, 2020

Curious what you find out. Mine now just power cycle on/off. They are completely unusable now.

They work perfectly fine when I forget the device from my phone's bluetooth list, and I connect them to my computer. The moment I connect them to my phone (Pixel 2xl), it power cycles on/off. I tried connecting them to a different phone (normal Pixel 2) and they work fine as well.

Other Bose products (soundsport earbuds) work fine on my Pixel 2xl.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 26, 2020

Same issue with my Bose 700 headphones, after only 2 weeks of use.  I charged mine up in the morning and used them for a few hours in the afternoon before they simply turned off.  Turned them back on to hear the tone, then they automatically turned off again and started flashing red/white.

Reset suggestion was unsuccessful.  Can't even get the Bluetooth light to blink before the error lights go on.  I'm guessing this is a firmware issue from the latest update, but Bose has not responded with a solution to any post mentioning this common problem.

Waiting to hear from Bose before I submit a warranty return request.  I don't want to have to wait multiple weeks to receive a replacement pair of headphones if an update will resolve the issue.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 26, 2020

Just to follow-up to my previous comment, I was able to temporarily resolve the issue by following the steps in the last comment in the following link: https://support.google.com/pixelphone/thread/15272074?hl=en

I realize not everyone will have the same device that I have, but it seems there was an issue with the android 10 update on my phone. I'm not sure why it was just the NC700's that were affected.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 12, 2020

NC 700 - Blinking red and white

Hey,

My headphones won't turn on anymore and the status LED is blinking red and white. How can I solve this issue?

Thanks

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 21, 2020

WoW, Seems like this is a common issue. Still, no reply to emails from Bose local website, and the worst part is the phone number mentioned doesn't even in working condition (Telco automated message, plz check the number you've dialled)