Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 18, 2020

bose 700 couldnt see an an update

hello evryone i just buy my bose 700 headphones and they stuch in 

Version 1.3.1
and i couldnt get the update via bose music and pc browser i realy need your help 
Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Dec 19, 2019

Re: bose 700 couldnt see an an update

As of now 1.3.x is the latest version. 1.4.x was pulled out as it had some issues. 1.5.x is specifically released for users who are on 1.4.x. So hopefully whenever next update comes that should be for all users.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 18, 2020

So the firmware that I having now is the latest? I don't have even equalizer

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Dec 19, 2019

Yes. That’s the latest for now. Equalizer was introduced in 1.4.x. As they reverted that version we have to wait for some more time for equalizer.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boze HP700 update to 4.1 firmware

This headset has given me the most extremely stressing and bad experience. Never have i had such problems from a headset... its a HEADSET, im supposed to plug it in and listen.

Now i have three applications installed from the playstore to get an update just so i can up the base slightly and i still DONT HAVE THE FIRMWARE UPDATE!!

This is extremely stressing for me. a horrible horrible experience.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 10, 2020

Re: Bose NC 700 - Unable to update to latest firmware.

I have followed these instructions and the Bose updater tells me my Bose 700 are up to date, but also tell me that its version 1.3.1 and same goes for when I ty to update the app on my phone ( google pixel 3) I can't find 1.4.12 anywhere. Please help I want to get the update so I am able to use the equalizer. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 13, 2020

Re: Bose NC 700 - Unable to update to latest firmware.

Same issue.

Just picked up a pair of factory refurbished NC700s.  The headphones came with 1.31.

No equalizer and multipoint (iPhone X + Surface Pro) NOT WORKING.  In this age of COVID, one of the reasons I purchased the NC 700s was for multipoint, but I cannot even upgrade to a firmware that is supposed to fix this problem.

Disappointed.