Aug 10, 2019
When I turn them on the first time after charge, the voice tells me the battery status from the time before I started charging the headset.
It's not a big thing, but it's a bug.
The first time I experienced it, I was stress about because I was going on a longer journey, and needed the headset fully charged.
Thank you for notifying us of this bug that you are experiencing. Could you please try a few steps to prevent this from happening for me?
1. Go to http://btu.bose.com on a computer and update your headphones software.
2. Perform a product reset, to do this:
- Disconnect all cables from the headphones.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to a USB-A wall charger or computer that is powered on.
- Press and hold the Power/Bluetooth® button while connecting the small end of the USB cable into the USB-C port on the right earcup.
- Release the Power/Bluetooth button after 2 seconds.
3. Clear the Bluetooth device list on the headset by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button until you hear 'Device list cleared'.
I look forward to hearing how you get on.
Vicky W - Community Support