Participant
Registered since

Mar 6, 2020

Bose NC Headphone 700 can not turn on after charging

i just bought Bose nc 700 last 2 days and yesterday i tried to charge headphone but its not working after unplug headphone doesn’t work anymore its can’t turn on and no light from anywhere 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Bose NC Headphone 700 can not turn on after charging

Hey Masdown, 

Sorry to hear about your experience with your new NCH700. I would love to look into this further for you today. 

I would recommend starting with attempting to charge the headset via a different power outlet to ensure that it is correctly charging. Once you have checked this we should perform a standard product reset by following these steps below:

• Disconnect all cables from your headphones
  • Connect the larger end of the USB charging cable to a wall charger or a computer that is powered on
  • On the headphones, press and hold the Power/Bluetooth button while connecting the smaller end of the USB cable to the right earcup. The Power LED should quickly blink twice
  • Once connected, release the Power/Bluetooth button after two seconds.

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps and look forward to seeing you around the community.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

Apr 30, 2020

Re: Bose NC Headphone 700 can not turn on after charging

This advice worked well, thanks!