jktttw
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Jul 13, 2019

Re: Bose NC Headphones 700 - Unable to connect to Bose Music app

Finally... The issue goes away, but I don't know why....

But I did try all the methods posted in this thread~

Highlighted
rcpost
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 2, 2019

Assumming I don't depend on the Bose Music app, the NCH700s have been performing just fine once they were paired to the two devices - 1 Android, 1 IOS - using Bose Music. That pairing process took several days of frustration following most of the suggestions on this forum and a few that I thought of.  Like you say, "finally it started to work." However, the Bose Music app is still buggy. Whenever I want to use it, I have to log back into Bose - it doesn't even remember user name or password, forcing me to type that information in yet again. Then it won't connect even though it lists them so I have to delete and add. Then it works.

It does have one annoying habit, it momentarily loses Bluetooth connection. It will announce loss of connection, then a few seconds later announces that it is connected.

I have not seen anything official from Bose regarding any solution, as in an update to Bose Music.

DTZ
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 14, 2019

Same issues as all have said. Have iPhone 6s, iPad Air 2, MacBook Pro mid 2014. Actually running iOS 13 developer beta 3 and MacOS Catalina beta 3. Although I can now see the beta software is not the culprit. It is definitely Bose's problem. I just paid $435 (including tax) for what I thought were the best ANC headphones available. I will definitely return them in one week if there isn't a software update which corrects for all the bugs. Very poor software quality control from Bose. Very disappointed. 

Jama76
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 14, 2019

Same issue here.. Very disapointed!!

Each time I try to connect to iPhone X I have issues. Solution works temporarily, but next time I want to connect I have similar issues. I should not need to spend 10 minutes to connect each time..

cesarv
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 6, 2018

I have the same issue, but when it occurs I just start tapping the headphones name continuously and it reconnects after a few seconds.

pyejirsa
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 12, 2019

84 comments later and this is still marked “solved”

Cubswin41
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 15, 2019

This is a really frustrating problem to work through. I think I've tried all of the suggested fixes listed here, but it is still not working. Is there a running list of steps to take where I don't have to read through all 90 posts? I imagined a much smoother experience with buying my first premium headphones. Pretty disappointed thus far.

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for all your posts and raising awareness of the issue. All of your feedback has been most helpful.

Following the feedback from the Community, we have found that some users have experienced set up issues within the Bose Music application for iOS devices. These sometimes present as issues with initial setup or issues once they have been set up. We would like to take the opportunity to thank you all for your continued patience and to inform you that this has been passed onto our Engineering team. The team has now identified the course of the issues and are now working tirelessly to provide a solution. 

For more details and troubleshooting steps regarding this issue, please go to the Community thread HERE.

Thank you again for your contributions to helping us locate the issues. 

Kindest, 

Jessie O

nickfisher47
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 16, 2019

This is the only solution that worked for me.

Thanks!!!

Hi Nickfisher47,

That's great news! We're glad to hear that this has worked for you!

It would be interesting if other community members could come back to us and inform us if this has resolved their issues! 

If there is anything else we can do please reach out again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O