Re: Bose NC Headphones 700 - Unable to connect to Bose Music app
Okay, so I've been having this problem since day 1 (maybe 3 months ago). Super frustrating, but I think I just figured it out.
1) Disconnect and forget all instances of that headset from your Bluetooth settings.
2) Go to Bose Music -> Settings -> Manage Products -> Edit -> Delete the product
3) Close the app and open it again
4) Click "Connect Product" on the app
5) Turn the headset on and the app should recognize the headset. Click "Add Product".
6) Hold the Bluetooth button on the headset, select the product on your app, and click "Pair". After you click "All Set", you will very likely get a "Connection to the product has been lost" message.
7) Go to your Bluetooth settings. Say you named your product "Icecream" on the app. You should be already connected to "LE-IceCream" under MY DEVICES. Scroll down to the OTHER DEVICES section and look for "IceCream" (does not contain the LE- part). If you do not see this, just hold the Bluetooth button on the headset to activate pairing, and it should show up. Connect to IceCream.
😎Close and reopen Bose Music. You should be fully connected!
I haven't tested to see how long the connection lasts, but it seems to work as of now even when I turn the headset off and back on. I hope this solves the problem. Happy listening!
Edit: I just read on a post that the "LE" stands for low energy, so maybe the LE mode does not connect to the app to conserve energy? Just a thought.